The 2012 issue will focus on Sustainability and Innovation in the Fashion Field. A theme which is an important part in one of the two strong R&D programs at the Swedish School of Textiles, F:3 (Fashion, Function, Futures). This program aims to develop new knowledge on the constituents of the textile value chain and the special characteristics of the fashion industry with an important focus on sustainability.
The journal will be published electronically, with free access, six months after the publication date of the printed issue. The electronic version will be published in BADA (Borås Academic Digital Archive) http://bada.hb.se/.
- Submitted article manuscripts should be original articles, written in English. They must not be published in the same form earlier or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The text should be submitted in two copies: one editable copy and one non editable copy in appropriate file formats.
- Photos and other images should be supplied as separate files in an appropriate file format.
- It is the author’s responsibility to obtain the required approval from all the parts involved:
authors, photographers, artists and others.
- There is no page limit specified for contributions, but it is recommended that the material is
presented in a form that is succinct and attractive to read.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words should be supplied as well as 5 essential subject keywords.
- A biography of 3-5 sentences for each author should be supplied as a separate file.
- References should be in Harvard style (the “name-year system”):